The nonprofit group Challenge Sleep not too long ago launched The Sleep Helpline™, a nationwide helpline to information you thru sleep-related challenges. Let’s discover what the Sleep Helpline presents and the way it can help you.
What’s the Sleep Helpline?
The Sleep Helpline is a professionally staffed helpline offering free, personalised, confidential assist and sources for individuals going through sleep points and sleep problems.
It’s run by Project Sleep, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group devoted to elevating consciousness about sleep well being, sleep fairness and sleep problems.
The helpline is funded by donors and sponsors together with Jazz Prescribed drugs and Concord Biosciences.
Who the Sleep Helpline goals to assist
Designed to help a various vary of individuals, the Sleep Helpline helps these unsure about having a sleep-related situation, people already recognized with a sleep problem, family members and caregivers in search of assist, well being care suppliers on the lookout for sources, educators, social staff, and anybody in search of details about sleep problems.
How the Sleep Helpline can help you
The Sleep Helpline goals to be a complete useful resource for anybody coping with sleep-related challenges. Right here’s how they will help:
- Enable you to talk along with your well being care staff.
- Present details about sleep problem signs, analysis and therapy choices.
- Provide steerage from analysis to therapy and help with navigating each day residing.
- Present free academic supplies about sleep problems.
- Join you to sources, affected person organizations and help applications.
The way to attain out
While you contact the Sleep Helpline, you’ll join with a useful resource specialist who will pay attention, present data and sources about sleep problems, and join you to licensed sleep facilities and affected person assist organizations. There are a number of methods to get in contact:
- Telephone: Name 1-800-819-2043 to talk with a useful resource specialist.
- Electronic mail: Ship your queries or considerations to [email protected].
- On-line Kind: Submit a kind on the web site at project-sleep.com/helpline/.