The Nervousness Man Podcast is without doubt one of the hottest psychological well being podcasts on this planet with greater than 6 million downloads alongside the well being Nervousness Podcast Present. It has been chosen as the highest psychological well being and anxiousness podcast on Apple 6 occasions, and has been hear as a prime podcast for anxiousness as we speak on Psychology Today, Choosing Therapy, Better Help, Women’s Health, Marissa Peer and lots of extra. To take heed to any of the previous episodes without cost, take a look at this page.
Welcome to the Nervousness Man Podcast. I’m Dennis Simsek, and as we speak we’re exploring the idea of the ‘pendulum impact’ throughout this highly effective anxiousness restoration information. Please get pleasure from under (and don’t overlook to Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for all updates).
Have you ever ever felt like your journey to beat anxiousness swings backwards and forwards, making it exhausting to see progress? I’ve been there.
Throughout my very own battle with anxiety, I felt annoyed, doing all the things proper however not seeing outcomes. It took time to understand that generally, doing an excessive amount of was the problem. However in case you’re going by this back-and-forth in anxiousness restoration, know that you just’re on the precise path.
Reflection is essential in managing this pendulum. It helps you perceive why you’re making progress or going through setbacks. It could possibly be letting go of previous habits or trusting your physique’s means to heal.
Reflection additionally issues throughout setbacks. What looks as if an anxiousness setback would possibly simply be exterior components. Conserving a journal to trace your journey can present insights and understanding.
The aim right here is to let go of extreme management as it will result in a real anxiousness restoration information intuitively.
Religion, grace, and belief can result in constructive modifications. Worry of letting go retains the pendulum swinging in the direction of setbacks.
At the moment’s lesson is about reflection. In case you’re within the back-and-forth of hysteria restoration, study what you’re holding onto and your unconscious behaviors. These moments of readability will information you in the direction of changing into greater than anxiousness.
Don’t let your decrease self (interior little one) persuade you in any other case. Thanks for tuning in, and bear in mind, you might be greater than anxiousness. Goodbye for now.
Nervousness Man Podcast Episode Define
- [00:00] Episode intro
- [00:35] Dennis displays on his therapeutic intentions when he was affected by anxiousness
- [01:32] Therapeutic progress by backwards and forwards reflection
- [03:07] Is setback actually a setback?
- [04:35] Issues we don’t want to manage
- [05:01] Permitting religion and belief to take management
- [06:02] Letting go of ego
- [06:32] Episode wrap up
- [07:06] The tip
Quotes From this Podcast Episode
- “And in case you’re at the moment experiencing this backwards and forwards sport between progress and setbacks, I need you to grasp that you just’re heading in the right direction.”
- “Reflection is an important factor in relation to this backwards and forwards sport with an anxiousness restoration as a result of reflection should even be current throughout occasions of setbacks.”
- “Once we convey religion, grace, and belief into our endeavors, what tends to occur is issues are inclined to work out on their very own, however we’re so afraid of letting go as a result of we’re afraid that one thing unhealthy goes to occur.”
How has this anxiousness restoration information centered on coping with progress and setbacks helped you? Remark under.
Hearken to all future anxiousness man podcast episodes on Spotify, Tune-in, Podbean, Podbay, Podcast Addict, Scribd, Luminary, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or in your favourite podcast platform. You may watch all previous anxiety guy episodes through video on YouTube here.